Sunday, January 9, 2011

Spray Pen Unplugged



Here is a video on how to use the NEW Close To My Heart Spray Pen.  What I love about it, is how easy it is to use and the cost!  You can get a pack of 3 for only $3.95 How great is that, and oh so affordable.  What a great tool and so much fun.  I am hoping to post a picture of my artwork with the Spray Pen in the next few days.

Also check out Jeanette Lynton's website for 52 Weeks of Wonder!  Each week, Jeanette will showcase a new stamping technique!  This week it's all about Generational Stamping.  For those of you who don't know, Jeanette is the founder of Close to my Heart! 

Just click this link to be amazed!  jeanettelynton.com

Here is a photo of the 1st week - isn't it gorgeous???


Enjoy your weekend!
Happy Creating!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment