Friday, January 7, 2011

January Stamp of the Month


Hi Friday night!

I wanted to post a picture of a card I have been working on.  When I first saw the January Stamp of the Month, I thought....hhhmmm, not really me....

then out of the blue, the dress form spoke to me...
it said to me....
I need to be brown and pink!  

from that moment I just knew what I had to do!
So I did and here is what I came up with, 
I call it Beautiful!

So I don't have the new Paper Pack Wings yet....hopefully tomorrow...
Come on FED -X!  Pretty please ;)

But since the dress form spoke to me in brown and pink, here is what I used instead.
Paper: CTMH More to Adore Level 2 Paper Pack(retired)
Inks: CTMH Chocolate and Blush
Misc: CTMH Opaques,  CTMH Chocolate ribbon, 3D tape, 
Tombow adhesive, CTMH Liquid Glass
Stamp: Find your Style January SOTM

Now, look at the adorable rose in the lower right corner, that is inspired by
a fellow CTMH consultant, the talented Tracey Mason.

(she has a video tutorial to see how to make the flowers) 

she was also the inspiration of the ribbon at the bottom of the dress.

Hope you enjoy!  

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment