Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hi there!

I just wanted to add 2 more photos of cards I have recently made.  I used the NEW Paper Pack called WINGS and I LOVE it!   I love the Black, Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf, with that little hint of Juniper....ahhh.  Just gorgeous colors together!  And again I had to use the dress form from the January Stamp of the Month, Find Your Style.  its growing on me :)

I used Pearl Opaques, the NEW Black Button Brads and Ribbon from the NEW Black Mini-Medley Accents.  They are adorable!  So cute, they look like mini buttons!!!  For only $4.95 you get 1 yard of the grosgrain ribbon, 2 square metal tags, 4 photo clips, 3 corduroy brads, 12 button brads, 12 brads and 8 buttons(2 sizes) WOW!  And as you know, black goes with everything!


But I also used the shoe from the January SOTM set!  How fun is this!

Now I used glitter on the shoe and for some reason it looks green here??? (Weird!)  In person it just looks glittery and sparkly!
Again I used the Wings Paper pack and the Black button brads.  Love them!  I printed the card base with the wording prior to stamping.  Everything else is CTMH.

Have a great day!
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment