Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Close To My Heart Special!

Ok, look at these fantastic options for CTMH products 
for the month of January! 
Darling!  Love it!
Ok, this is called WINGS and it is available NOW!  Yay!
Look at this special for the month of January!  It's inspirational, no its....  
Inspirations
January 2011 Constant Campaign: Inspirations
Special offers and big savings during January when you buy this month’s Workshops on the Go™ kit!
Sneak a peek at great Spring/Summer 2011 Idea Book products—including amazing deals on new stamp sets and the January Stamp of the Month when you buy the new Wings Workshops on the Go™ kit! All of our Workshops on the Go kits come with paper, accessories, and an exclusive stamp set designed specifically for the workshop projects. A new workshop kit is available each month at a discount off of the full retail value. During the month of January, when you purchase a Wings Workshops on the Go kit, you can get:
  • The stamp sets featured in the Inspirations Brochure at a deep discount
  • The January Stamp of the Month set at a substantial discount or even FREE!
January 2011 Constant Campaign: Inspirations (My Creations Banner Project)
Celebrate National Papercrafting Month in January with the My Creations® banner project. The instructions are included with the Wings Workshops on the Go™ kit in January only!
 Are you into stamping?  You said yes, great - then look at the
January Stamp of the Month!  Ask me how you can get it for free!  Yes I said FREE!
isn't it darling!
I have to tell you the dress form is adorable!  I have been messing around 
with it and I will be sharing photos soon!  
Just waiting for that darn fed-x truck to come around the corner 
with a little piece of heaven...(come on, hurry up)!
my Close To My Heart box!  
Oh, the joy I feel when that box arrives, 
its like Christmas all over!   
Yes, I know I am a dork, but if you haven't smelled a brand new paper pack, 
you don't know what you are missing - did I say that out loud? I know...TMI, 
but I C A N 'T wait!  Where is that truck?
Until then....bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment