Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March Stamp of the Month - Sensational Season

3/2/11
Hello and Happy March to you all!  
It's almost spring....yay! 
{I can't wait until spring, hurry up please}

So...I wanted to share with you all some photos of
the projects I have recently been working on.  
They are from the March Stamp of the Month.  
It is called Sensational Season.  
It has the cutest little bunnies and sweet sayings.  

I used the NEW Sophia Paper Pack from Close To My Heart!  
Isn't it adorable?
{it is truly fabulous by the way!!}

Look at those beautiful colors, doesn't it make you think of spring or new flowers blooming....ahhh - I can't wait for spring to arrive!
{oh, but I already said that, o'well - now you know}
 
These are all of the products together.  I made 2 cards and a 1 page layout.  
I used the waterbrush pen from CTMH 
to color in the cute little bunnies and eggs.  
It gives it that muted, watercolor feeling....I think.

This is my Easter Layout. Look at those cute bunnies.  
I think the bunnies on the right are praying to the carrot god....what do you think?
The stamp I did of Easter is made with the NEW Bohemian Alphabet Stamp.  
{isn't it devine - look at those vines at the bottom.... swoon}
I also used some of the new Pink ribbon...so pretty and looks like lace!

This is a 4 1/2 Clear Card by CTMH.  
Look at that cute little bunny on the NEW canvas button!  
{How sweet is he??}
I just love the color combo and that Sweet Leaf ribbon, muh!

This is my second card that I made. 
I just love the momma bunny and her baby!  
It made me think of my little boys, and
oohhhhh, how fast they are growing up....
{sorry, I had to have a little breakdown for a moment}

to my boys, that saying says it all - 
"you hold a special place forever in my, heart"
I love you boys!


Ok, I know, I am getting a little sappy...ok I am done!
On to the next item....
Do you want to get that stamp set for free???  
Yep, you can!  And I can tell you how!

Tomorrow I am going to blog not about scrapbooking or stamping
but about my fabulous trip to California....stay tuned, I have lots of photos.....  


until then, happy creating!
Dani


No comments:

Post a Comment