Friday, March 4, 2011

3/4/11
Yep, that's right, we went to the beach in February 2011! 

This a picture of the pacific ocean.  Just look at the colors in the sand and the greens
and blues - ahhh.........makes me want to just
B R E A T H E......

 We were at the Crystal Pier in PB and this is what we saw in the ocean.
Isn't it just beautiful....its amazing.
something inside me says....
{pop those balls - jump on them, smash them}
opps - did I say that out loud!  muh - hahaha

But wow, just floating along in the water.....


Here are the 3 reasons why I breathe.....my boys!  
All of them, my hubby and 2 boys....
I just love, love, love them!  Ohh! 
my mom took this picture of our family on the sands in PB 
after a wonderful breakfast at the 1 and only World Famous!
Yum!

 Here is a picture from our hotel over on Coronado looking back at 
down town San Diego. It truly is a beautiful city!

Ok, back to work, but I wanted to share some
of my favorite pictures with you all.

Hope you enjoy! 
Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment