Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sample Layouts

Hello
I wanted to add some photos of layouts I have been working on over the past few weeks.  A lot of these layouts, I would personally love to take credit for the design, but for the most part they are from the fabulous CTMH book MAGIC and inspiration from fellow CTMH consultants.  I do not have all the names of the consultants, but please know this, I thank each and every one of them from the bottom of my heart for such amazing inspiration....CTMH consultants are so amazing and creative, I am lucky to be a part of this wonderful company!  Some of the designs are from the back of the My Stickease sheets and the Workshop on the Go layouts as well. 

Enjoy!

These first 3 photos are from the Sophia Paper Pack
{which is still available by the way}





Now I will show you layouts from the Lucky Paper Packs and coordinating embellishments.
{Lucky is still available as well}






I will post more photos tomorrow!  
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment