Friday, February 4, 2011

Valentine's Banner and Friendship Stamp

hello
I wanted to add some photos of the Valentines Day Banner and artwork from the February Stamp of the Month, Friendship.

Here is a photo of the NEW My Creations Banner I made.   The Banner is available for purchase in the NEW Spring/Summer Idea Book for $5.95  I made it using the NEW Sweetheart Paper pack - baby pink, black, cotton candy and Tulip.  The stamp sets I used is called Priceless Love Work Puzzle and In the Month of February.

The Valentine Banner on the wall  



The Center Piece - Happy Valentines Day~
The "L"
The "O"
The"V"
The "E"
The 1st spacer piece between the letters
The other spacer piece
There you have it!  My Valetine LOVE Banner. 
This is where I decided to hang my banner for all to see....

Now I want to show you what you can do with the February Stamp of the Month, Friendship.
Here is a photo of the 3 cards I have made
I call this, anything for you.  I just love the black against the cotton candy and baby pink.  I also used Prisma Glitter to make it SPARKLE!

Here is a picture of the inside of the card.  Again I used the Priceless Love Word Puzzle stamp for the sentiments.
A Special Friendship Card - Tulip and Black. 
This is my 4x4 card I made using the Stamp of the Month.  I love the black grosgrain ribbon that I used to tie around the card. 
I hope you have been inspired to create something Close To My Heart~
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment